Thursday, March 8, 2012

Feeling lonely in a crowd of people kind of day..

So much for an early bedtime, 4 am. Yep, 4 AM! What the heck!? I am taking half of one of my sleeping pills tonight, this is just crazy. By the grace of God, Kendall slept in until 9:30. I then got up cleaned and did laundry. Then we got ready and drove to Granbury to pick up Rob's (Rob is my boyfriend) mother, Sue or most commonly Nana. We had a good day hanging out, talked about a lot. I am so blessed to be a part of the Bryson family, they have welcomed me with open arms and accepted me graciously, I couldn't ask for more. Nana and Ashton, Rob's niece, stayed the night so we can take them to the airport in the morning. They are going to San Franscico to visit Rob's sister and niece and nephew. Kendall got in bed and fell asleep quickly, I waited for Rob to come home, he had a late night at work and I missed him. Now it's time for my sleeping pill and hopefully bed!

1 comment: